Always perfect, never disappoints: My friend and co-worker took me here right after I started working downtown and I'm hooked. Fantastic pizza, Calzones are exceptional, atmosphere always puts a smile on my face.
What you need to know before you go for lunch:
1. The line goes from the cash register, towards the door, loops and trails to the back against the wall. When you walk in the front door if people are standing against the wall to your right keep walking back until you get to the end.
2. Immediately figure out if the person in front of you has ordered yet. If so, you don't have much time! If not, you might have a minute but pay attention!
3. Figure out what you want ASAP! Their daily specials are A - 2 slices (1 topping on each), B - 1 calzone (1 ingredient + cheese) (w/sauce on side), Lasagna (meat, or spinach), Bread and sm salad. There are a million toppings as well as a white.
4.. Absolutely pay attention to the folks on the other side of the counter, when the guy (super super cool staff btw) hollers "NEXT" and that's you - be ready.
5. When you're up holler out your order to the front of the store (near the glass windows), make sure you're clear and do NOT change your mind.
6. Stay in line! By the time you get to the cash register your food will be ready, don't forget what you ordered cause they don't even bother trying to keep track.
Cash only, Self-serve drinks, Line moves very very fast if the people in line know what they're doing. If you don't know what you want, don't get in line until you do.
Eat outside at your own risk (bugs, wind, beggers, limited seats that fill up quick), take it to go at the office, grap a seat in the back, or go downstairs (in back also) and discover the secret (well sort of) dining room.
Watch behind the counter - I'm betting Rosa is the mom, then there's her son (big guy in the center), I believe her 2 grandson's (the all look identical), and then the "NEXT" guy.