This unique take on pizza can be served with pickle slices and ketchup if you like.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Balls (Source)
10 refrigerator biscuits
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup browned hamburger pieces
¼ cup crispy bacon bits
Egg white, beaten
Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Flatten each individual biscuit and top them with shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, browned hamburger pieces and bacon bits.
- Add a little more cheese, if desired, and sprinkle with black pepper and onion powder.
- Gather the edges up around the toppings and pinch together at the top. Place the pizza balls into a greased pie pan with the seam at the bottom.
- Brush the tops with a beaten egg white.
- Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pickle slices and ketchup.