This delicious pizza option comes in at under 400 calories per serving.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza (Source)
1 cup thinly sliced yellow and red bell peppers
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pound pizza dough
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
½ cup Fontina cheese
1 rotisserie chicken
¼ cup barbecue sauce
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Saute yellow and red bell peppers in olive oil.
- Roll out pizza dough to a 15 inch round. Top dough with mozzarella cheese, Fontina cheese and sautéed bell peppers.
- Bake pizza for about12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza is cooking, cut 1 ½ cups breast meat from a rotisserie chicken into bite-sized pieces. Toss the warm chicken pieces with heated bottled barbecue sauce.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and evenly arrange the chicken on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with parsley. Cut into slices and serve.