We have always heard about it but we never really tried it because it has been one of the weird looking pies in the industry of pizza. Weirdly enough, there are people who find this recipe very delicious and from the looks of it, it is really a filling slice! Here's one version from Baking Glory.
? pizza dough (recipe here)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1 tomato, chopped in small pieces
4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
chives and parsley for garnishDirections:
- Preheat oven to 500° F / 260° C.
- Spray the pizza baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it on the pizza baking dish.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough. Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the bacon and tomatoes to the pizza, making sure they're spread evenly over the pizza.
- Crack 4 eggs on the pizza and bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and parsley.