This sweet dessert pizza combines a chocolate brownie crust with fresh berries.
Brownie and Berries Dessert Pizza (Source)
1 Box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium brownie mix and the ingredients called for in the mix (water, vegetable oil and egg)
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
½ cup apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350. Grease the bottom only of 12 inch pizza pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- Make batter as instructed on brownie mix. Spread in pan.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Cool completely (approximately 1 hour).
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture over brownie base. Arrange berries over cream cheese mixture. Stir jelly until smooth, brush over berries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled
- Cut into wedges. (Store uncovered in refrigerator).