Valentines is near and the typical way to show affection is through sweet gifts! What better way could you top off that sweet surprise? Maybe this recipe of a Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza from Love Grows Wild's feature could be the answer! Ingredients:
1 – 16.5 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
? cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
2 cups chopped fruit (such as strawberries or maraschino cherries)
¼ cup slivered almondsDirections:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open package of cookie dough and cut in half. Roll both pieces into 8? circles with a rolling pin. Transfer dough to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until edges are just set but not yet browned.
- Place the baking sheets on cooling racks and allow cookies to cool completely.
- After cooling, spread ? cup Nutella on each cookie and set in the refrigerator to chill 1 hour.
- Sprinkle pizzas with chopped fruit and slivered almonds. Cut into wedges and serve!