Sometimes the classic flavor of pepperoni just can’t be beat. This appetizer presents that flavor in a uniquely simple way.
Easy Pepperoni Rolls (Source)
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
56 pepperoni slices
Block of cheese (Colby & Monterey Jack works well)
1 beaten egg
1 jar pizza sauce
- Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
- Flatten out a biscuit. Stack 2 pieces of pepperoni with a piece of cheese in between them on the top of the biscuit.
- Gather the edges of the biscuit up around the cheese and pepperoni to form a little bundle.
- Place the bundles, seam down, in a greased 9x13 pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 425F for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.