This recipe is as easy as it sounds to make and even better – it’s tasty!
Easy Stuffed Pizza Muffins (Source)
1 batch of dough (homemade or store bought)
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Handful of mini pepperoni slices (you can even slice up mini Salamis)
½ green pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven following the directions for your pizza dough.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, cover with the sauce leaving about ½ inch bare around the edges.
- Cut the dough in half. Cover each half with cheese and desired toppings.
- Roll up each half, starting with the cut side.
- Slice off pieces about 1 ½ inches in size and place them in a grease muffin pan with swirled side up.
- Top each muffin with some more cheese and pepperoni slices if desired.
- Bake according to your pizza dough instructions, checking the muffins about 2/3 of the way through the allotted time. Remove from oven when golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes. Use knife to separate muffins from the pan.