Pizza can be fun to eat, but it can also be cheap to make. Here’s a fun, fast, inexpensive option.
Fast, Fun, Cheap, Easy Pizza (Source)
2 – 8 oz cans refrigerated biscuits
1 – 8 oz package pepperoni
.5 – 16 oz bag shredded cheese
.5 – 16 oz can Ragu pizza sauce
1 cup cooked ground beef or 1 cup bacon bits
½ red pepper diced
½ green pepper diced
- Preheat oven according to the directions on the biscuit package
- Lay out and roll flat the biscuits on a pan or pizza stone, leaving thicker around the edges.
- Cook the pan of flattened biscuits by itself for 4-5 minutes.
- Roll the dough flat again except for at the edges.
- Cover the dough with a thin layer of Ragu, then shredded cheese, then other toppings: pepperoni, beef or bacon, peppers.
- Cook again for the remaining suggested time on the biscuit can, watching to make sure the crust does not get too brown.