Cooking with kids can be a fun experience. Tell them you’re making ‘inside out’ pizza and you’re sure to get their attention.
Inside Out Pizza (Source)
2 – 6 inch flour tortillas
¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese
¼ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
2 (1 oz) slices cooked deli turkey breast
1 tablespoon pizza sauce
1 tablespoon chopped tomato (optional)
1 tablespoon sliced black olives (optional)
1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- Place one tortilla on sheet of waxed paper, sized to fit in microwave. Spoon 2 tablespoons each of the Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses over the tortilla.
- Cover the cheeses with the turkey slices.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce over the turkey and top with 1 tablespoon each tomatoes, black olives and green peppers.
- Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar and Mozzarella.
- Place 2nd tortilla on top. Place on microwave-safe plate and cover with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Cook on high in microwave until the cheese melts, about 1 ½ minutes. Allow to cool 2 minutes before cutting into wedges.