Man Ingests Wire

In Victoria, an Italian restaurant was charged $60,000 as a customer choked on a wire found in his ordered pizza. 


We don't know the name of the victim but he/she choked a 3cm wire at DOC Mornington. According to Herald Sun, the bristle was part of a cleaning brush which came off and ended up into the customer's pizza. 

Surgery and hospitalization for several days was necessry since it was stuck in his throat. 

The case was found guilty of 4 charges where sale of unsafe food was included. 
Posted by Diane Araga, on April 22, 2013 at 9:00 AM