These pizzas work well as an appetizer and can be served either hot or cold.
Mini Pizza Cups (Source)
1 tube (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
1 can (8 ounce) pizza sauce
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate dough into 8 rolls and cut into quarters.
- Press dough pieces into the bottom and up the sides of mini muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup.
- Sprinkle onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese into each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted.
Yield – 32 appetizers