Pepperoni Pizza Tots are perfect dishes made for snacks and lunch breaks, especially for kids. A Girl Worth Saving makes a recipe filled with experimental flavors but creates a very interesting pie - the Pepperoni pizza tots. Ingredients:
6 cups water
One 2 lb cauliflower, remove leaves and cut into florets
1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sea salt
? cup coconut flour
2 large eggs
8 sliced of Applegate Pepperoni, dicedDirections:
- Place the water in a large pan and bring to a boil, add the cauliflower and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely. Finely dice the cauliflower. Please note you do NOT want to use your food processor because it will make a puree which won’t work for this recipe.
- Add the diced cauliflower, coconut flour, the spices, and pepperoni to a large bowl and mix.
- Finally add the eggs and mix until well blended
- Scoop out a large spoonful and shape into tots. Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in your oven at 350 degrees for 45 -50 minutes and serve with a marinara sauce. Your finally product should be more golden than the photo so don’t worry if they are more browned – it just makes them taste better in my opinion.