In a hurry? Need to make instant pizza within 20 minutes? Here's one way you can make that possible. A recipe from The Bitter Side of Sweet is this crispy appetizer that ressembles nachos (from my point of view). Its the perfect way to intrigue guests of a pizza dish looking like chips. Ingredients:
1 pizza dough ball
6 tablespoons pesto
2 cups mozzarella cheese
10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
extra virgin olive oilDirections:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare 2 baking sheet pans.
- Roll dough out into a rectangle with long side on top and bottom and the short ends on the side. Size should be about 10×18(WxL). Cut dough in half by making a vertical line in the middle.
- On one half of dough sprinkle with olive oil.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of pesto onto dough.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Then sprinkle with 5 slices of bacon.
- Repeat steps with the other half of the dough.
- Transfer each half to baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Cut each half into triangles.
- Serve and ENJOY!