It has a unique name that captures attention and it will certainly be capturing more interest when we say that its pizza! The Pizza De Manzana Nueces Y Quezo La is La Cucharina Magica's version of a pizza. Believe it or not its made of apples! It has a long method though but its a good cooking activity and I don't think you will regret making this if done right. 2 pizzas Ingredients:
For the dough
300 g flour Normal
5 0 g of grits, also called polenta
50 g cornmeal (yellow)
5 g fresh yeast
5 g salt
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
warm water, about 1 cup.
For the stuffing
200 ml whipping cream
2 blocks acidic
mozzarella cheese striped, amount to taste
150 g La Peral blue cheese
Salt and pepper
Splash of Honey
- To make the dough
- In a bowl put the flour that will have mixed well and rid fingers yeast.
- In half a glass of warm water dissolve salt and started making dough with flour and water. Add water to request, as know that not all flours absorbed equally.
- We spent the dough to a smooth surface, previously floured, and begin to knead. No need to follow any technical or insist much on the kneading So enough that we stay compact and not sticky dough.
- Make a ball with the dough and let rest in a bowl, covered with plastic wrap, for 90 minutes.
- After that time, we get the dough from the bowl and give a little kneading to remove the gas. Let stand 15 minutes and divide it into two parts, which extend to two sheets of thin dough.
- To make the dough in thermomix
- In the glass of the Thermomix meals that we will have mixed well and rid fingers yeast.
- In a glass of warm water dissolve salt and flour to incorporate programmed seg/vel.6 50. then 2 min / level. Spike. If necessary add water because it know that not all equally absorb flour, until a compact and non-sticky dough is made.
- We cover the glass of the Thermomix and let the dough sit inside for 90 minutes.
- After that time, we scheduled 25 sec / level. Spike.
- Let stand 15 minutes, take it off the glass and divide it into two parts, which extend to two sheets of thin dough.
- We start Juliana thin onion and garlic as finely as possible. We put 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the onion until golden.
- We incorporate the cream and let it reduce a bit. Season and reserve.
- Peel the apples into small squares and fine and reserve.
- Peel the nuts and reserve.
- Spread the cream with onion on the sheets, put on her apple, grated mozarella cheese, La Peral cheese into small pieces and drizzle of honey.
- With the oven preheated to 200 ° C bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden, with the tray on the second level from the bottom so that the base is crisp.
- Once out of the oven, place on a rack and put the nuts on top. Ready to serve!