The flavors are all in one bite and there's no more excuse not to make these Spinach Mushroom pizza bites as Baked-in has already provided the easy recipe! Make your delicious appetizer pizza in minutes: Ingredients:
¾ all-purpose flour
¾ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp kosher or sea salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
Pinch of salt
1 handful baby spinach, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 egg, lightly beaten
¾ cup milk
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, oregano, and parsley. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and saute until mushrooms begin to release liquid, 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and garlic and saute for another 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted and garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Add egg, milk and cheese to the flour mixture and stir gently just to combine. Stir in mushroom/spinach mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir the batter. Divide evenly between the cups of the muffin tin. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until set and browned on top.
- Serve warm with warm marinara.